Rag. Montorio Gioconda
The Balance and Accounting Department carries out surveys, researches and planning activities on economic and accounting matters.
- it oversees the regularity of accounting procedures and the management of economic resources, within the law and complying with accounting regulations;
- it supervises the financial aspect relating to the management of the Executive Management Plan and of balance sheet problems;
- following the guidelines of the Mayor’s Council, it draws up the annual and long-term budget and the Forecast and Planning Report;
- it draws up the general statement of accounts;
- it deals with the accounting entries relating to income and current expenses and with the management of connected fulfilments. In particular, it supervises the issue of collection vouchers and payment orders, including the relations with the municipal Treasury;
- it carries out internal control in cooperation with the Audit Committee, in order to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the municipal activity;
- it supervises all the stages relating to the assumption and amortization of mortgages;
- it deals with the management of capital resources both on the revenue and expenditure side, and it carries out all the connected fulfilments, such as accounting data, issues of documents, management of relevant reports;
- it organises and oversees the activities of the treasurer’s office and of the accountants.
Organizational measures adopted by the Municipality of Sirmione, referring to art. 9, D.L. 78/2009 on “Timeliness of payments for public authorities”
Timeliness of payments »
Treasury and cash service. In force since: 22/09/2014
COLOMBARE DI SIRMIONE
IBAN IT 19 A 05034 55250 000000066000